Thursday, March 22, 2012

Top 10 iPhone Apps in 2012

This is my own list, so endure my picks. I'm not into iPhone games that much, so you won't find them in this list. Choosing the top 10 iPhone apps was pretty hard, but I think you'll love this list:

Top 10 iPhone Apps in 2012




1. Facebook

Well, what can I say. Facebook is so big these days that it's almost impossible to place it anywhere else but 1st place. I'm using it as mail, as photo and video sharing, as messenger. Everybody has a place on Facebook, and there is a saying where I live: If you don't have Facebook, you don't exist!



2. Opera Mini

I'm not to found of iPhone's native browser. Maybe because I used Opera Mobile before I got my first iPhone. I love the way you can move between tabs, it's quick and it's fast. Enough reasons for it to be second in my list.


3. Camera+

I don't like iPhone's original Camera app. So few options, it's difficult capture artistic images. That's why I think Camera+ is the best camera app for iPhone 4. You can control exposure, stabilizer and you have tons of picture effects. Capture images like a Pro!



4. DropBox

Don't get me wrong, I love iCloud. But I don't own a Mac, so Dropbox is my main source of file sharing between my laptops and my phones. Great for documents, photos, music.



5. EC Player

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but you can't watch XVid movies on your iPhone. EC Player allows you to do that. So, just upload movies from iTunes in your EC Player folder (with subs) and watch your favorite movies or tv episodes while you are outdoors. Great software!



6. Social Apps

Well, you can access these websites directly from Safari or Opera, but the experience it's more interesting if you do it with their own apps. So, here is a print-screen taken from my Socialize Folder. Search them in Apple Store. My favs order: Alien Blue, Digg, Pinterest, StumbleUpon

7. IM+

I love this app because it allows me to connect multiple chat accounts: yahoo, skype and facebook. It's a free alternative to SMS and SMS.

8. iPDF READERA
iPDF is a free app that allows me to upload my favorite books via iTunes and read them on my iPhone. It also has a nice search feature. Try it!



9. Action Movie

No comment on this one. It's a fun app that will amaze your friends. It works great for me when we party!



10. IMDB App
I'm a big movie fan, so you can imagine how much I'm into this app. It allows me to see new trailers, movie and actor info with a nice interface.

See how you can make your iPhone 4 faster.

Popular Posts